BY MAAZ AKHTAR
The organization in its general meeting held at its registered office dated 06.01.2021 adopted and likes to appeal Muslim community to make associations registered or unregistered, with the objective to transform at pan India level. Such associations as following:
- Masjid and through its mutawalli. Or Masjid and mutawalli separately, to organize and structure Muslim community.
- Masjid volunteers, to assist the cause of masjid.
- Muslim intellectuals especially those from social sciences background to give public lectures and impart action oriented knowledge.
- Ulema and talib to revive scripture based universal values of Islam and make all association shariah compliant.
Role of such associations may be as under:
- Mutawalli to ensure masjid performs its moral, ethical and social role in the image of Islam’s classical era and to create a moral Islamic community.
- Volunteers to assist mutawalli in such aforementioned cause. To visit universities, colleges and find Muslim professors in the field of social sciences willing to give such public talks for reconstruction of Muslims thought through awakening Muslims. Volunteers may design a digital brochure or type necessary details and circulate (through WhatsApp or any other means which does not require finance) for such public lecture. (The details may be name of the speaker, his academic area, lecture topic, time, date and place.) Lectures shall be conducted in Masjid only. No existing program or scheduled program shall be hampered. Other floors could be used in case there is a program alreadey scheduled. Sunday or weekends 11 AM until Zuhr prayer is recommended and only once a week. Ulema and talib must be invited epically to listen to the talk so that the gulf between ulema and modern educationalists lessen.
- Intellectuals should hold public lecture in masjid to educate public and give guidance for actions. For examples,
Historians: Professors of history to give lectures on Islamic history and history of civilizations and reasons for our failure and strategies for progress.
Sociologists: Professors of sociology may give lecture on understanding the complex phenomenon of society, social relations, problems and solution. The concept of ummah and the ingredients of ummah, concept of ittehad, the components of ittehad and the role of Muslims for social reconstruction.
Political Scientists: Political scientists may give lecture on the nature, need and functions and objectives of politics and political systems, its ethical, moral foundation, its relations with larger society and responsibilities upon an individual in shaping and upholding the same.
Economists: Professor of economics may educate on how economies work, how to make it work, how it is organically linked with society, and to guide people about their responsibilities for economic reconstruction.
Other commerce professionals should also give public lecture and mobilize the ummah to strengthen their economy.
Natural Sciences: People from natural sciences may hold public lecture on health, hygiene or any relevant subject for the benefit of the society. Also medical professionals may give their voluntary services to their local masjid and help the underprivileged.
Jurists: Professors of law and legal professionals may guide regarding the legal provisions and ensure legal compliances of all the works. Also lawyers to give their voluntary services to their local masjid and help the down trodden people living in the vicinity of masjid to ensure justice and civil liberties.
- Ulama to make all the works sharia compliant and to revive the role of ulama in the light of history.
The organizations should work at grass root levels, desirous people to take the cause in their respective areas (villages, town, districts and states).